How To Earn Big Commision?

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Carteus


In 2002, my friend Roger Timmermans and I went to the lofts of Georges Carteus where I was properly introduced. For some reason, Georges broke tradition and allowed me inside his breeding loft where I was able to handle the top breeders. Never have I handled such magnificent birds.
Prior to the visit, Roger Timmermans instructed me not to make an offer to purchase. When I saw and handled the breeders, it took me a lot of patience and discipline not to disobey the instruction! Georges felt strange and amazed that someone visits his loft and not want to buy birds. In his mind, this is one sophisticated Asian. And Roger added to Georges' amazement by creating an image of me as a topnotch breeder and racer that needs no new feathers in the loft. What a joke...
2 days later, I asked Roger to call Georges to tell him that I changed my mind and is interesested to buy maybe a bird, a cock directly from legendary "Limoges" and nothing less. The story goes on...
To add to information about Georges Carteus, his birds not only famous, they made countless others who are fortunate to own the "Carteus" birds famous as well. The likes of father and son Brockamp, Fons van Ophuizen, Jan van der Veeke...... The "Carteus" blood can be found in countless national winners as well.
And in the Philippines, the tough PHA North YB'05 season, there were only two birds to make complete clockings. 05-50746 of Dr. Edwyn Chua and my 05-50104. Both birds are cousins and pure Carteus, no less!
Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. Hello Mike! This is Marisol Timmermans, the filipina wife of Roger Timmermans of Brussels, Belgium. I just would like to know if you are still the company of MR. GEORGE CARTEUS? Wish I could know you better for I didn't knew what had happened to Roger, my husband before he died for he left me here and promised to come back and live with me for the rest of his life but unfortunately was just informed of his sudden death. I am so thankful that I found you, one of his friends and here's hoping to get in touch with you and the rest of his friends. Mabuhay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Marisol, sorry for the late reply I was so busy doing some things, it happened that I have checked one of my blogs and found your comment. Sorry to hear with regards of Mr. Timmermans, I'm no longer writing stories for Mr. George Carteus and didn't speak to his staff yet. Anyway thank you for dropping by.

      Delete