How To Earn Big Commision?

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Racing pigeon How to care?

Oddball59 asked:

I am a caring person who I be racing pigeons fly. I rescued a cat's farms get it to stop. You must report it but the owner does not have an interest in claiming back even though I made 2 calls him. We had now for 6 days and gave him a flight test today, but he only managed a few meters and then got. He is eating, drinking, preening. There is no apparent damage.
It seems that no lice ...I think I spotted with …. so look for some day in the morning.
Lice can cause it not to be able to fly? What else should I know about the treatment has in the meantime?
Also there are places any salvation that takes on the pigeon can't fly?
I welcome any help very much!
Forgot to say who lives in London, United Kingdom


No comments:

Post a Comment